Saturday 13 October 2007

Thank you Southill Park Arts


A couple of weeks ago I applied to exhibit at the annual Craft fair at Southill Park arts centre, after waiting for a reply rather impatiently am so glad to know that I have been accepted.This photo of the two roses was part of the images that got me accepted, so I must also thank my lovely auntie Mercedes that gave me these on her day of her departure back to Barcelona.
Now comes hard working weeks as I haven't got that much time to be organized.
If you live locally it would great if any of you could come to visit and support the local Arts community too, also am sure there will be some lovely gifts for Christmas shopping handmade from craft artists nationwide.I'm looking forward to it already!
17 and 18th November , Southill Park, Bracknell, Berks.

No comments: