Monday 16 June 2008

My Sunday movie...

Many of you know from my previous post, Sunday afternoon is my movie time, although this weekend I had to give it a miss in order to celebrate friends birthdays, Mel and Piers ( fab friends & hosts, which was lovely to spend quality time with them) so as my regular posting of movie talk, I thought I'd mention my anticipated excitement for Woody Allen's forthcoming movie set in Barcelona. Those that know me very well will know by now I'm a huge Woody fan ( I know - you either love him or not ) but to me he is a genius & to have a movie set in one of my hometowns that is very close to my heart with one of my favourite Spanish actors Javier Bardem , well what can I say ??...
The name of the movie is Vicky Cristina Barcelona . I shall post the date of cinema release when announced for those Woody Allen fans...Have a good week.

2 comments:

Joanna Goddard said...

what a cute photo!

Rossana said...

Yes, I agree...not many would though ;-)