Friday 5 December 2008

Loving these apartments for a holiday break...



Prague


Barcelona

Barcelona

Amsterdam


Since I'm on the theme of lovely, cool homes I thought I'd introduce you to this FABULOUS site. Matt and I met the creators of this amazing site at a mutual friends wedding, Mel & Piers a couple of months ago. I highly recommend you to check this site & if like me you are always with the passport and suitcase " ready to go" on a holiday break, you will be very tempted on what Loving apartments has to offer! - gorgeous and individual apartments to suit all taste and prices in fabulous locations... so if you fancy a holiday break in Europe this Christmas why not have a peek here. Much better than a Hotel and you also get to experience a little bit how the locals live ! I'm tempted by all the locations....mm...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great tip.The apartments look lovely.
Sophie

Anonymous said...

Nice article.