Monday 16 March 2009

A bit of home decor...





Over the weekend I decided to take some photos of our home as a couple of fellow Bloggers have asked me to submit some images of my home.
Those that know me very well and have been to my home will know that I have a "passion" to collecting things, specially from flea markets and travels- basically there's no stopping me! then there's the problem with excess baggage @the airport...so we could say that every item has a story to tell ...you can see more here.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I arrive via flickr!
Great Blog!

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures of your home!! You have wonderful decoration items!!

Luz Rovira Mirambell said...

Me encanta! bss

Rossana said...

Thank you for lovely comments ;-)
Gracias X

Anonymous said...

Funky monkey! I love it - bright and airy =) KA