Monday 14 September 2009

My Sunday Movie...

As seasons change so does ones habits...no more summer days enjoying the outdoors so back to my Sunday afternoon movie routine...My movie choice was Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist. An indie movie set in New York that takes you through Nick an Norah's night journey in a quest to find the secret gig of their favourite band and end up finding each other. I didn't know what to expect but loved it so much that it was like seeing so many flashbacks of my teenage nights when so many things go wrong and crazy things happen! I recommend it to those that want to go back in time for an hour an a half an reminiscence of those good, uncomplicated, carefree & fun days ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you are back =)
KA

Rossana said...

Thank you!! ;-)