Monday 20 December 2010

Ice Skating @ Somerset House




Every year I have managed to miss the lovely annual Ice skating ring at Somerset house but I am determined to try and take a visit this time ( snow permitting! )
They have different programs to offer to suit everyone ; Friday and Saturday Dj nights, Wheelchair sessions, Student discounts and Breakfast with Tiffany Saturday mornings. Free entry for one child with every adult and everyone gets a Tiffany Cupcake, with a free hot chocolate for the kids and a glass of Champagne for the grown ups ! Sounds fabulous and very festive but unfortunately Matt and I are both very clumsy and accident prone so I think we'll just have to take a stroll and take the atmosphere in from afar :-)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I know!! I remember! ha ha :-)

Joanna said...

Thank you for the great idea. I shall try and go with my kids next week.
Have a good christmas !
J X