Tuesday 19 April 2011

Weekend in Devon


Mrng ! Now back from our weekend away in Devon from visiting our friends.
It was a long journey due to a lot of traffic so whilst Matt was driving I tried to give it a shot to take some pictures of the beautiful countryside and lovely yellow fields...I think they came out surprisingly well ...

 Countryside  narrow roads taking us through  quintessential English villages


Archie showing us through their amazing farm 



Cool tree house... Definitely any kids dream, I know it was always mine!!

One of their super cute orphan lambs...This one is one week old


There's always a debate at home about where to live in the near future. Although we live in the countryside near London the question is whether to go and live in a more rural area or back in the city...I love the countryside and I'm a total animal lover but there's not a happier place in my heart than the big old smoke !!!
I know it sounds crazy to some but I think it could be partly to where you grew up and where your roots are... Somehow I don't think this long debate that goes back some years  will ever be resolved :-(

1 comment:

Louise said...

It looks awesome!!!
I would LOVE to live there for sure !