Monday 10 October 2011

My Sunday Movie


Remember sometime ago I used to write about my Sunday afternoon movie ? Well after some of you emailed me asking me about it I thought I'd bring the post again.
Now that Autumn has finally decided to make an appearance it is time to chill at home with a DVD, cup of tea and nice homemade cake or make a trip to the pictures- my Sunday afternoon tradition since I was a kid in Barcelona.
Yesterday I saw the French film ' Little White Lies'.  Written and directed by award winning director of the film ' Tell No One' Guillaume Canet  and boyfriend of the amazing and Oscar winner actress Marion Cotillard.
Every Summer Max ( Francois Cluzet ) hires out a beautiful beach house for his family and friends. But this year the vacation is not so much fun as each guest raises the veil that for years has covered their true feelings. Their relationships and friendships are tested when they are in a difficult situation having to own up to the little white lies they have been telling each other.
I personally really liked it, so if  you don't mind watching a movie with subtitles I recommend you watching the movie.

2 comments:

lisa said...

Hey Rossana! I'm loving the film stories again :-)
Hope you are well XO

Joanne said...

Hellooooooo You!!
How are you feeling?
Nice to see you back !