Wednesday 4 January 2012

Happy 2012 ! What's your Wish list?


I hope you all had a lovely xmas time and 2012 is a great new chapter ahead for everyone.
I've decided this year I'm not going to do my traditional mental list of resolutions aiming to give up certain things and improve others, instead I'm going to write a little wish list. Here is part of my list to give you an idea..

*Learn how to cook a mean Thai curry ( vegetarian of course )
*Get back into Tennis after a couple of decades of neglect!
*Visit a new European city
*Travel to an Exotic location
*Finally go to New York and visit my good friends there ( although I fear I might not wanna come back! )
*Learn how to Windsurf ! - yes Sally !! :-)
*Create my photo albums the good old fashion style ( I have tooo many stored in boxes !!
*Spend more quality time with friends and family
*Write postcards to let special ones know I'm thinking of them
*Work with a charity organization
*Learn to grow a proper vegetable garden
*Go to Chinese Language classes ?
*Run a marathon even if it is a little one to start with ;-)

Perhaps I'm being a little bit ambitious but I'll let you know how I get on! 
What is your wish list?

3 comments:

Lara said...

How funny. Love the post as always ;)X

Jo said...

Sounds great! When are you going to sleep? Jox

Rossana said...

Ha ha !! Good point Jo!! Hadn't thought of that ! ;-)