Saturday 21 December 2013

Happy Holidays to Everyone


Hello my lovely friends. I know I haven't been here for over six weeks, but I had to take time of due to an unexpected very bad back injury. I'm glad to say I'm now 90% better and finishing with last minute orders to you all out there that have been purchasing from my online shops, also I would like to say a big thank you!!

There are so many new exciting work projects and personal in the process that I can't wait to tell you all in the new year! In the meantime you can have a peek at my new online portfolio website here www.rossananovella.com. 

**New 2014 wholesale price list will be available in January. Own a gallery, boutique, stationary or home interiors shop you think should offer my prints, canvas or cards?
Contact me for details- info@rossananovella.com

I hope you all have a wonderful and restful Christmas with your loved ones wherever you are in the world. XOX

6 comments:

Lara said...

Happy Christmas to you my friend XX

Natasha said...

I hope you are feeling better.
Loving your new website! Well done you ;)

Tim said...

Cool new site.

Oliver said...

Awesome website and work.
I will inbox you ref price list.
Oliver

Anonymous said...

Love love LOVE your work!!

Clare said...

I heard you had a bad back, I hope you are feeling better.
Gorgeous new website Rossanna.
Lets catch up in the new year, Cx