Sunday 8 March 2015

Some good things come to an end....

Hi my lovely friends. I know I haven't posted here for a long time but I have been working on re-branding my photography work and  and also starting a new project, FRIDA & DUNCAN which will be coming soon! 
It has been a wonderful journey of seven years of Blogging here, but it is time to say goodbye and start a new chapter!  
Although I have been a little bit apprehensive at times, one has to follow their heart and intuition in life and changes are good! I'm finally doing what I have always wanted to focus on, so I'll see where this new chapter takes me!
I have been very lucky selling my images to major National and International publishing companies such as Hallmark, Paperchase, Woodmansterne and prestigious departments stores in London such as Liberty and Seldfridges and was even approached by IKEA once; but now it is time to give way for new projects. 

http://rossananovellasgallery.format.com/food-sweets#0

A few months ago I was signed up my a renowned international food image agency based in New York who are now representing my work; over the last few months I have been gradually leaving my wall decor and images for stationary and working on lifestyle image projects.  
My aim with the lifestyle images (shown here) is to capture and document the simple moments in life by finding the beauty in every day events whether this is creating a meal, a lazy Sunday walk with friends or traveling and discovering the magic in other countries and cultures.
You can take a peek at my new site and its various sections under Food, Lifestyle, and Travel ...It all makes more sense by reading the concepts behind each theme here.   

For more information on photographic work, bespoke food, lifestyle and studio portrait images, please contact me here.

So thank you to all of you and your support and if you wish to follow my new Blog which is more in line with what I'm currently working on you can check it out through my website here.

You can follow updates through facebook by liking my page here and Instagram here

See you soon, Rossana XOX
 





4 comments:

Dionne said...

Good luck Roseana! I wish you all the best X

Mary said...

I love your work and have always done.
All the best with your new ventures ;)

Tom said...

LOVE your images and the way you see things through the lens.
I look forward to seeing your new work.
Tom

Charlotte said...

Congrats on your awesome new work.
Can I still purchase some of your images in canvas?