Tuesday 25 March 2008

Paris, Je T'Aime too !!

Well now that I have got into my Blogging again, I thought I'd share with you a great movie that I saw over this Easter weekend.It was snowing outside so it was a great opportunity to indulge in cups of tea, cake and a good movie! I totally fell in love with this fantastic movie Paris, Je T'Aime.A great concept showing a variety of short, clever, lovely and some quirky love stories set in Paris by some of the worlds renowned film directors such as the Cohen Brothers and Wes Craven with a cast to die for including some of my favourites; Juliette Binoche, Bob Hoskins, Nick Nolte, Gerad Depardieu, William Dafoe and Maggie Gyllenhaal to name a short few!
For those of you that love French movies, Amelie being a favourite and can put up with subtitles for a couple of hours this movie is a must!.

No comments: