Sunday 20 April 2008

My weekends ( now )

Having been living in cities most of my life, I'm a city girl at heart, or I thought so...
My weekends in London would consist of : Saturday morning brunch in Notting Hill catching up with friends, a stroll in Portobello Market buying some exotic fruit & veg, evenings at a pub, dinner or funky party, Sundays checking out a gallery, movie or stroll in the Park .Since I've been living in the countryside it has taken me a long time to adjust to another way of life...until recently !!..now I'm starting to embrace this peaceful way of life and learning new things that nature has to offer by planting a range of fruit & vegetables ( organic lifestyle in my own doorstep) I can tell you I never thought I would enjoy it so much and finding it so rewarding watching every day how a tomato plant grows even baking my own wheat free bread is a delight, it makes me realize how we take so many things for granted in life, I now see life in a different way.
I know that a lot of people that know me very well when reading this will be very astonished ...I am too...then again...I think I might have to pop into London ..next week?..


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are just so amazing Roz! And your bread looks delicious! Who would have thought that that is wheat-free?

Speaking w you is a delight and I am so happy we are friends:)

Lots n lots of Love!
xxx
Giuliana

Rossana said...

Mile mile grazie !! ;-)