Wednesday 7 January 2009

2008 memorable moments...

The most adorable children...
Nelson Mandela's Cell

Arriving to Robben Island on an Early mooring...


On a winters day in Cape Town...



Out for a Sunday walk on Safari...


Happy New 09 to you all!I'm sure like me you must be thinking that xmas was long ago and where has the time gone ! As we go into a new year with time for reflection & soul searching I have been reflecting on the past year events which have taken a lot of my time in the last couple of days ( I know I think far too much sometimes, so I've been told ...) That said I thought I'd compile some images that were most memorable for me in my 2008, which are indubitably our trip to South Africa; Leaving me now dreaming up of another vacation for 2009 as the snowflakes keep on falling outside my window...

1 comment:

Luz Rovira Mirambell said...

Feliz Año nuevo para ti tambien!!! Las fotos son preciosas!