Tuesday 23 June 2009

Out with the new in with the old...



A bit of natural yogurt does the trick!


As I was early this morning sorting out my little flower pots I thought I'd share a tip for those of you that might like the old, distressed look in flower pots and totally dislike the new. I personally I love it as reminds me of strolling in the Mediterranean villages surrounded by flower pots outside the houses or window sills that have been there a few good many years. I was once let in a little secret of how to achieve the look...it is so simple ! all you have to do is paint the new terracotta pots in natural yogurt, wait a few weeks and see the results !

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for that little useful tip! =) KA

Rossana said...

HA ha...that is ok..
R

A J FRENCH said...

what a great tip ! thanks very much

Rossana said...

My pleasure !
R

ninainvorm said...

Oh how very clever! Is it waterproof?

Rossana said...

Yes sure...the ones I did last year are getting better and better! more interesting looking... ;-)