Monday 12 December 2011

Back on Track...


 Time flies and thinking about it I haven't been here for a long time! As I mentioned before I had a major operation ,  so I've had to spend a sometime healing.  I'm glad to say I'm feeling much better.


So much has happened in the last couple of months. I've visited some fabulous exhibitions including an amazing Photography exhibition-Paris Photo! -A surprise birthday present from Matt !It was just what the 'doctor ordered' - a few amazing days in my beloved city -Paris !! Later on this week when I find five minutes I shall tell you more about the exhibitions and Paris.


Also there are new projects in the processes for the start of 2012 involving rebranding all my work which shall share more with you when is all completed.


In the meantime I'm very busy in the studio producing Christmas orders and creating private commissions. All back to normal at last ! ( and dreaming of Paris, the quintessential cafes and all the charm that this amazing city has to offer )

No comments: