Saturday 19 May 2012

Queens' Jubilee & Olympics Project !

Photograh by Rankin

I haven't been blogging properly for sometime due to a lot of work commissions for various clients. The  last seven days specially have been total madness in my studio as I've been working on a great design and photographic brief for the Queens Jubilee and the London Olympics !! 


 I was very flattered  to have been asked to be part of such an exciting and important project, although it was  crazy at times as I had to search for props everywhere and get inspiration whenever possible!! - I think I got there in the end . Unfortunately I can't say anymore or show you any images for copyright reasons... Hopefully if it all goes well I'll be able to share more with you in a few weeks time, so watch this space :-)


No comments: