Monday 21 May 2012

London Olympics 2012


After a couple of manic months working at the studio with endless deadliness,  I  needed to have a day to clear my head and gather my thoughts. Some find it works by going to the countryside, for me it always works by visiting London, even if it is for a few hours! I always feel  re-energized and super inspired by the great buzz and energy this fabulous city brings. Although still  work related I was able to have a couple of hours free time  for a wander...



To be honest apart form working on a couple of projects related to the Olympics and Jubilee ( which I'll tell you about very soon) I hadn't quite got my head round the fact how soon is all going to happen until I saw everywhere how London is getting ready to host these two big events...Well now that it seems all  the more real I'm starting to  get excited, finally !

No comments: