Monday 29 July 2013

A little peek into my workspace....


Today I have been updating my 'about ' pages in all my websites  which also includes an image of my studio. This is a little peak into my workspace where I usually sit and write my blog, edit photos and write emails to some of you out there.
There is a window on the left which I usually leave open to hear the birds melodies come through which I find very relaxing when  I need  a quiet time to reflect on errands. Various radio stations also filter through the day from Buenos Aires, Barcelona and UK and my collection of ITunes soundtracks when I need inspiration.
Above in the shelves is a collection of my diaries, ideas and sketch books. Bellow on the wall images is an eclectic mix of photographs; inspirational images, Woody Allen, childhood memories and some of my travel images from South Africa and Buenos Aires. Also a photograph of my father sits there as it is the closest I can have him since he passed away. I use the mug from NY everyday when I have my coffee to remind me I did visit the city and it wasn't all a dream!

No comments: