Tuesday 11 November 2008

Papa Noel in the city...








Last week in London I couldn't believe to see the Christmas window displays already up and running!..Every year it amazes me how early the displays appear. It is fascinating to see the rivalry between High Street shops. Who is it going to be the first to display and have the more eye catching window display? as we all know, it is part of the stores competition. I always like to check out Fortnum & Mason, Liberty and Selfridges -the later two stock my images, I thought to mention.... :-)
Selfridges this year have got an urban feel to the display which I found very original and contemporary... I couldn't help it to snap away a few pics to share with you all, although I was one amongst many with the same thought! And- yes! definitely, they did get the eye catching concept of their brief!

No comments: