Monday 17 November 2008

My Sunday Movie...


Hoping you all had a fabulous weekend I'm back to my regular posting of Sunday Movie. Contrary to my personal choice we decided to watch Oxford Murders. Matt had read the book and raved on about it, so I got convinced. Written by fellow Argentine, Guillermo Martinez. Set in Oxford University, a professor and a grad student work together to try and stop a potential series of murders seemingly linked by mathematical symbols. Unfortunately the movie was not as good as the book having gone straight to DVD missing the cinema showings. I personally thought the performance by Elijah Wood was pretty poor and not convincing, although John Hurt as always a great actor. I agree with the reviews , although not a film critic myself but I can't personally recommend you this one :-(

No comments: