Wednesday 26 November 2008

Book recommendations..


The Boss of you by Lauren Bacon & Emira Mears is the book I'm reading at the moment and finding it very difficult to put down!!
I highly recommend this read to anyone thinking of running their own business. A DIY start up, marketing, financial, expanding..it is all there & brilliantly written... - I can't recommend it enough!!




A DIY Visual Guidebook for Making Business Ideas Real. Written by Lisa Sonora Beam. Artist, teacher and business woman. You can check her website & blog . This book is for artists, crafters, and creative individuals from all walks of life who desire to make a living from their creative work. ..This book is on my "wish list"...


Simple Sewing with a French Twist

by Celine Dupuy

I love this book although I haven't had anytime yet to try out some of the lovely projects...Beautiful photographs with comprehensive illustrations to create delightful gifts, creating fashion accessories and customizing home furniture...a great passion of mine-some but argue and call it "interesting..it will look great when is finished..." :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the tip on great looking books, love your blog too.
Nicola

Anonymous said...

Hi Rossana,
Thank you so much for recommending my book. When you recieve it, I'd love to hear how you are working with it.

Your blog has so many visual treats, I look forward to exploring!