Sunday 23 January 2011

Cupcakes For Tea?


As some of you might know by now I love the English tradition of an afternoon cup of tea and cake, although I think this is a more visual feast and a time to catch up with friends than anything else!
This week I was thrilled when I had a request from a client to shoot cupcakes; I've spent all weekend taking hundreds of images of these lovely cakes I bought from a very talented lady that makes them, Vanilla Rose Cakes- it has been a difficult task not to fall into the temptation to have one or two!!
Having finished my task we are off to see our afternoon Sunday movie, The King's Speech.
I hope your weekend is a good one so far :-)

3 comments:

lisa B said...

they look so yummy !

Amanda said...

Love the photos. A

hello said...

YUMMY!!! loving the new images =)