Saturday 29 January 2011

Home Inspiration-Swedish Style














My passion for Swedish decor goes a while back when I had my first apartment and decided to paint & distress all my furniture white - ignoring the constant banter from my friends commenting that I myself was going to end up looking white too ! Years on I still get just as passionate when sourcing for inspiration and come across lovely images such as the ones above collected for my scrap book... aren't they so dreamy?
Images are from Debi Treloar, Living etc and via sfgirlbyday.
Have a lovely weekend whatever your plans are :-)

4 comments:

lisa said...

LOVE LOVE !!!

Emma said...

I'm so loving these !! thank you :-)

Anonymous said...

Ηello mates, pleasant piеce of writing
and fastidiοus агguments commented herе, I am in fact еnjoyіng by
these.

Here is my site - best disabled Dating

Anonymous said...

I think the admіn of this web site іs truly working hard
for his ѕite, becаusе here every material іѕ quality based
datа.

Feel frеe to visit my blog ρoѕt pure leverage top team