Tuesday 4 January 2011

50 % SALE

Dear all..I hope the beginning of 2011 is going well for you. Here at the studio it is all back to work as I'm getting ready the new spring/summer collection for my trade clients in the next couple of weeks. Meanwhile I have to make way for new products to appear on my various sites and craft shows soon. As a result there is a little bit of spring cleaning here in Beech Grove Studio with a 50% SALE on my U.K and U.S.A sites with prints available from as little as £6 and $ 5.50...You can see more in Not On The High Street and Etsy.

4 comments:

laura said...

fabulous ! thank you :-)

Tina M said...

Thank you. I can't wait to see your new products! X

Sarah said...

Great I'll have a look. I cant wait to see your new products.
I saw your placemats in the shop CARGO the other day ! You must be so thrilled!
Sarah

Rossana said...

Thank You ! Yes I am ! Also you can see them in John Lewis and House of Frasier ( UK ) :-)