Wednesday 15 September 2010

Jamie Cullum and Clint Eastwood Radio Show



Last night as we were on our road trip to Oxford listening to the radio I so much wanted to listen to Jamie Cullum talking to Clint Eastwood about their love of Jazz. Clint is so passionate about the music that had asked Jamie to work with him on the soundtrack for Gran Torino. I love Jazz but somehow Matt decided to say it was like listening to 'elevator/furniture showroom music !! Well we agreed to disagree as somehow I will never get to love Bob Dylan :-)
If you are like me and would like to listen to the show there are 6 days left on the podcast here.

2 comments:

hello said...

oooh my hubby told me about this last night, he listened to it on his drive home and said it was very good.

Rossana said...

At least he didnt say it was elevator music!!! :-))))